Handbalancing Workshop for Beginners & Improvers by Adrian King Harrington will take place in Vesper Dance Studio on Saturday 3rd of March at 4pm.
Did you Ever want to able to balance and walk on your hands but never knew how to start? Do you only kick-up against the wall or have a friend spot you because you’re afraid of falling or to scared to even think of being upside down? Maybe you can handstand already but need to refine your programming to help achieve an even more beautiful handstand . This workshop is your chance to learn the basics of hand balancing in a safe fun progressive system. This approach to handstands will provide you with all the tools to the toolbox you need to start your handstand obession!
What you will learn in this workshop:
– Wrist strengthening and mobility for handstands.
– Basics of body positioning
– Strength exercises for handstands.
– Get upside down.
– How to bail and fall safely.
– How to find the “balance point” for your handstand.
– Simple programming for hand balancing